Ozone Therapy for Circulatory Disorders and Wound Treatment
One of the most common areas of use for ozone therapy is circulatory disorders and wounds. A treatment method dating back 40 years, it has important indications.
What are its benefits for circulatory disorders?
– Affects the muscles surrounding the vessels and reduces hypertension
– Makes blood less viscous and provides an effective treatment for embolisms
– Prevents the occurrence of factors that cause arteriosclerosis
– Eliminates the cold feeling in legs
– Has therapeutic effects for aches caused by short walks.